What are consequences (the lack of freedom on the USA)

Thiago Vinhas de Moraes tvinhas at techbyte.com.br
Thu Oct 9 16:09:26 UTC 2003

Em Qui, 2003-10-09 às 10:24, Christopher A. Williams escreveu:

> On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 04:48, DAVID BALAZIC wrote:
> > This is a good occasion to show whether you respect
> > human rights and your own constitution or whether you are
> > just a bunch of hypocrites.
>
> Free Speech does not mean you have the right to say whatever you want
> whenever you want to. It guarantees only that you have the right to
> express yourself in a public, and relevant fashion without fear of
> retaliation from the *government*.

For the USA, the freedom and free speech is only for the americans. The
rest of the world should die or curve to its hypocryte racists.
Bush is evil, and everybody that agrees with what he is doing is evil
too. In a couple years two miserable countries were completely
destroyed, and at least one (Iraq) with no reason exept the commercial
interest on their oil.

What me banned from the list, do it, I don't care. But you cannot shut
my mouth up. I don't leave in the USA, and in my country there is free
speech.