New RHGB in rawhide

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Fri Oct 10 01:55:33 UTC 2003

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Kyle Maxwell (kylem at well.org) said:
>
>>and the box stayed empty. I expected that there would be some updated
>>text scrolling through there, but nada. Are my expectations misplaced or
>>is this incorrect behavior?
>

> This required a little initscripts tweak, it will be there tomorrow.
>
> Bill

This feature has really improved the graphical boot loader. The overall
work on the program is great. It is not too drab, nor does it resemble
any other OSes graphical boot much.

Great results so far! I'm sure it will become more impressive progressively.

Jim

--
Not all men who drink are poets.  Some of us drink because we aren't poets.