[FEDORA] Browsing Samba in Nautilus

Christopher A. Williams chrisw01 at privatei.com
Fri Oct 10 07:16:56 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 22:22, Santiago Erquicia wrote:
> I disabled the firewall completely and now it's working.  When I
> selected eth0 only as trusted didn't work.
>
> On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 21:44, alton bailey wrote:
> > check your firewall setting and enable the check box beside eth0 and also
> > enable firewall and test it again
> > alton

This did not work for me at all. Didn't really expect it to either
though. I figured if I can see things from a command prompt via
smbclient -L <server name>, then the firewall is not the issue anyway.

This is frustrating for sure.

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,