fedora-test-list digest, Vol 1 #257 - 31 msgs

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Sat Oct 11 17:06:47 UTC 2003

> Downloading and burning the isos is the recommended way and I guess the
> easiest one.
>
> Martin

I went from floppy-diskettes to DVD technology, skipping the CD generation...
therefore I'm hoping that fedora project will either have CDs for purchase,
or .iso's for DVD based installation... as I can only burn DVD's, not CDs.

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are