Fedora 9.0.95 refuses to install *FALSE ALARM*

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Oct 15 00:19:38 UTC 2003

Wouldn't you know it...  It took a new install for the CD-ROM to flake.

I am amazed that it would install anything at all the way it was acting.

Installed a new drive and everything is working so far.

The hardware gods must be wanting another blood sacrifice.

         alan at clueserver.org - alan at ctrl-alt-del.com

    "...new-fangled and artificial treasons have been the great
    engines by which violent factions, the natural offspring of
    free government, have usually wreaked their alternate
    malignity on each other...."
                  - James Madison in The Federalist No. 43,