Up2date yum rawhide channel says that all updates are 0kB

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 02:11:52 UTC 2003

Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> I noticed since the up2date channel has changed to the yum rawhide
> channel that when up2date presents you the list of all packages that can
> be upgraded it says that all packages are 0kB. Anybody else seeing it?
> Is this a bug or just a "feature" of yum?
>
> Jaap

I noticed this problem also. First with getting programs from duke. It
made a good program counter though. all programs were reported at 1 k.

Now it shows 0 k (0 x something is still not very useful)

Jim

--
Got a complaint about the Internal Revenue Service?
Call the convenient toll-free "IRS Taxpayer Complaint Hot Line Number":

	1-800-AUDITME