RHN with Fedora Test 3

Jason Montleon monty19 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:22:05 UTC 2003

OK, I've seen the postings regarding running up2date --configure in order to
use the Rawhide channel, but it's not working for me...  I am subscribed to
nothing, and I don't see a way to subscribe to anything.  Anyone know where
to go, what to check, what to change or what not to get subscribed to the
channel?  Why is RH making this so difficult?  I don't ever recall having to
go through such BS to get a production or beta system subscribed with
RHN....