AMD Athlon64 Systems

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Oct 17 02:52:06 UTC 2003

I have a new question: would it be worthwhile investing in the Athlon64
from a programming perspective? E.g. write 64 bit programs while the
rest of the world is still living on 32 bits?

Thanks everyone for answering my original question about the Athlon64. I
was surprised at the amount of response and I see even more clearly now
that there are a lot of folks out there like Jesse, Seth et al who are
right in the front lines of hardware technology.

Bob

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA