can make the red hat icon replaceable ?

Jim Cornette redhat-jc at insight.rr.com
Sun Oct 19 00:35:24 UTC 2003

Hirano Kazunari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Let me say something about the red hat icon, leftmost icon on the panel.
> Is it possible to make it replaceable? Sometimes I want to see another
> icon for it. If we can see its properties menu when right-clicking it
> and change the icon, it will be fine for me.
>
> Thanks
> khirano

Mine is a folder with a gear on it. I also have a door with an arrow on
it. After adding a panel to the top. The aplication menu has the red hat
on it.

I like the logout door and the folder with the gear on it. But the red
hat never bothered me either.

Jim

--
This login session: $13.76, but for you $11.88.