Installing 0.95 graphically with an ATI Radeon 9800

Erich Hoover ehoover at mines.edu
Mon Oct 20 04:26:49 UTC 2003

> when it boots into X to continue the installation I'm presented with a
white screen and mouse pointer before the entire machine locks-up and I
have to do a hard reset.

I'm using an ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 9800 Pro, it also experiences this
problem when Anaconda loads to X.  I'm going to try your suggestions to
see if I can get a working install.  What's funny is Anaconda for RH9
works fine, I'm assuming the Fedora installer is an upgraded version of
the same installer.