vote for Lilo

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 19:05:24 UTC 2003

I am just about to try out Fedora. I had trouble using GRUB and RAID on Shrike
(RH9) earlier. The problem went away when I used LILO. I was wondering if the
problem of not being able to boot at all, using GRUB (with RAID) have been
taken care of. Because otherwise, Fedora would be a non-starter for me.

Thanks!