Newer ATI Radeon, ATI FireGL, and Nvidia GeForce/Quadro hardware support

Michael Smith operalover_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 12:32:21 UTC 2003

Mike,

My motherboard has an ATI chipset with a Radeon IGP
320, so I removed my Rage 128 AGP card to try out the
radeon driver. The driver seems to work all right with
the IGP - no noticable problems.

Results of running glxgears from a terminal window,
with an Athlon 1800:

       24 bpp  16 bpp
IGP    208     291
r-128  561    1009