RFT: openoffice.org tweaks to speed up startup

Balint Cristian rezso at rdsor.ro
Sat Oct 25 18:30:56 UTC 2003

On Saturday 25 October 2003 04:14, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

Jakub,

A question arise:

	Your modifications is somehow sparc/ppc aware too ?
If i try to recompile you new package will it work on ppc/sparc
without any other code change ?

Asking because have done self ppc/sparc .rpm-s from fedora src.rpm with few patches and worked ok
but you probably touched the code in some way that other arches have no chance now to build up
or to work with this new stuff.

cristian