Anyone tried VMWare?

Sean Craig seanc at tech-access.com
Mon Oct 27 11:04:53 UTC 2003

Hi

I haven't tried VMWare on a 2.6 kernel yet, but I do seem to remember
seeing something on the vmware newsgroups / community about patches for
2.6.  See here [http://www.vmware.com/support/using/newsgroups.html]

For a regular 2.4.x kernel, the most work you need to do is use the
'vmware-config.pl' script and follow the prompts.  This option is really
a no-brainer.

regards

Sean