rhgb

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 27 16:26:40 UTC 2003

On October 27, 2003 03:40 pm, Gene C. , <"Gene C." <czar at czarc.net>> wrote:
> On Monday 27 October 2003 13:52, Elton Woo wrote:
> > On October 27, 2003 11:06 am, Gene C. , <"Gene C." <czar at czarc.net>>
wrote:
> > > While the graphic boot is "nice",  how can we tell that everything
> > > started properly?
> >
> > ... maybe ...check the boot logs? <*shrug*>
>
> Yes, but if I need to do that every time I boot, then why bother hiding the
> messages??
Oh. Pardon me, I thought you just wanted that information *once*.
FWIW, this has been previousl ydiscussed on the list, so a check in the
fedora-list arcihves should bring up something on "HOWTO disable" the
graphical boot.

HTH,

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.