Updated ISO images?

Andrew Farris fedora at andrewfarris.com
Tue Oct 28 07:49:43 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 23:22, Don Russell wrote:
> I got the ISO images for FCT3 and installed it on two machines....
>
> The laptop install went "OK", but the update utility doesn't work, it
> hangs during checking dependencies etc.
>
> The desktop install fails miserably.... choking big time with rpmdb
> fatal errors during the package install.
>
> Question is... are there newer ISO images I can d/l and try again?

No, just go get the newest up2date and up2date-gnome packages from
rawhide.  You may be able to update those packages if you do them ONLY,
before anything else.  If not, get them ftp and install manually.  After
that you should be able to update the rest (known bug).

--
Andrew Farris <fedora at andrewfarris.com>