default desktop background looks hideous IMO (was Re: Testingcurrent rawhide...)

Don dnrlinux at san.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 16:32:06 UTC 2003

I agree, the default desktop background is hideous on my laptop LCD.... but
it's hardly worth considering.... I just change it to something I like, and
I always change the background for root to be something "red-ish" as a
reminder that I'm logged on as root.

If I can ever get past the install process on my desktop, I'll let you know
what I think of it on my IBM P96 CRT monitor...

Don