Evolution not displaying attachments when sending message?

George J Karabin gkarabin at pobox.com
Tue Sep 2 05:35:20 UTC 2003

Yeah - the relevant code wouldn't break on RH9 (it's fine on my work RH9
machine as well) since the icons are still in the place that evolution
is expecting.

I've extracted at least some of the relevant patches from evolution CVS,
and they apply cleanly. They're an improvement, but I think I didn't get
the patch quite right, and the code that would probably fix the issue is
getting compiled out. If anyone wants to take a look at the patch in
bugzilla (#102553) and follow up on this, that'd be cool - I'm out of
time for this week...

- George