up2date problems with aspell and xemacs-el

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Sun Sep 7 19:47:55 UTC 2003

The db4 locking hang has been fixed for quite some time in Severn and
rpm.org. I do not know the inside political reasons why Red Hat hasnt
issued the fix as an errata.. I know the maintainer (Jeff Johnson) has
been jumping up and down inside of Red Hat that they should.

Stephen John Smoogen            smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 5-8058
Ta-03 SM-261  MailStop P208 DP 17U  Los Alamos, NM 87545