OpenOffice 1.1 RC4 out

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Tue Sep 9 12:02:23 UTC 2003

Stephen Smoogen wrote:

>Looks like a new RC has been put out. Any luck in getting it to compile
>for Severn or Taroon? I will have to wait til later this week as I back
>to a diskless 7.1 machine while my workstation gets fixed.

<snip>

----
From: Stefan Taxhet <stefan.taxhet at sun.com>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.openoffice.questions,gmane.comp.openoffice.releases,gmane.comp.openoffice.devel.general
Subject: Re: Re: Latest Build 1.1RC4
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:49:19 +0200

----
Hi Isaac,
thanks for pointing at the problem.
You are right, the OpenOffice.org 1.1RC4 Linux installation set
was corrupt on the server "secsup". The correct file is now online and
we are checking the other servers.

Please make sure, that your md5sum matches the one published at
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.1rc4/md5sums.html

b02ce8fbd82933767ef1ecc11363f81b OOo_1.1rc4_LinuxIntel_install.tar.gz

Thanks
Stefan
</snip>

--