Compile on Severn, runs on RH9, segfaults on Severn

Julio Sanchez j.sanchezf at terra.es
Wed Sep 10 11:13:25 UTC 2003

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 16:41:44 +0200, Julio Sanchez wrote:

> I checked that too.  No, it is being set correctly and makes no difference
> on the result.

What I have done is to downgrade to kernel-2.4.20-20.9 and both examples
run correctly now.

So it is the kernel or the kernel triggers it elsewhere (glibc?).

Do I report it in bugzilla under kernel?  Is there anything I can do it to
diagnose it better?  Transcode is too large a thing that depends on too
many libraries to be sure.

Thanks,

Julio