Sept. 15th Announcement?

MJang michael at ywow.org
Tue Sep 16 04:49:33 UTC 2003

Dear Feliciano,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Féliciano Matias" <feliciano.matias at free.fr>

Please update http://rhl.redhat.com/ with (for example) :
"We expect to have more information for you by October 1st."

Give these guys a break. If you have ever prepared for a hurricane, you would understand how difficult anything is during this
process.

Maybe Hurricane Isabel will turn away. Maybe it will slow down. I hope so. But until or unless it does, some Red Hat employees are
facing the possible destruction of their homes and floods. Or maybe just broken windows or days of lost power.

So I think they are spending time getting ready and getting supplies, making sure their homes are protected, so their families have
food to eat if the worst happens.