Sept. 15th Announcement?

MJang michael at ywow.org
Tue Sep 16 11:00:09 UTC 2003

Dear Feliciano,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Féliciano Matias" <feliciano.matias at free.fr>

> Give these guys a break.

Not more. It's not a big deal to update the date of the home page of
rhl.redhat.com every two weeks and, btw, this show some "respect" for
visitors.
I "hate" none updated website.
*********
You're talking about respect? Please RESPECT the people at Red Hat who are preparing for the hurricane. ANYTHING other than
hurricane preparations is a BIG deal right now.

Unless you have prepared for a hurricane and understand what it takes to board up windows, move furniture, back up critical systems,
clear the outside of loose objects, wait in long lines to get hardware and non-perishable food, checking escape routes, etc, etc.
and then have managed to do other work, you are being UNREASONABLE.

I am preparing for the hurricane. I am not doing any work right now. I have several "10 minute simple updates" in my in box. The
thought of updating my Website for anything unless it affects the safety of the members in my group is unbearable right now.

Feliciano, have you ever prepared for a hurricane before?