ext3 from WinXP?

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 12:45:45 UTC 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 03:08:48AM -0400, Louis Garcia wrote:
> Also, hope beta2 is out for Mon.

Not quite, alas.

But now that we're pushing rawhide to RHN daily, it's really not
nearly so important precisely when we cut new images -- the
testing we've been getting on daily pushes is better than a new
ISO because we don't have to wait for days for mirrors to sync
and people to find a round tuit to install it.  Most testing on
an image seems to happen when most packages in it are at least
two weeks old; with RHN we're getting fixes tested in a day,
and good feedback sooner after modifying packages, which means
fixes are more efficient.

So folks, please subscribe and keep your beta systems up2date
with the "Red Hat Linux (Severn) 9.0.93 - Beta Updates" channel.

Thanks!

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/