rh-control-network doesn't know abput my eth1 (pcmcia)

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Sun Sep 21 17:40:25 UTC 2003

Folks,

my Laptop has an internal ethernet interface which has been configured
during installation. Later I installed a wireless pcmcia adapter as
eth1. If I start redhat-config-network both interfaces are listed and I
can act on both. If I start redhat-control-network only eth0 is listed
and I can't find a way to add the second one. Inside rh-control-nw I
click onto configure and rh-configure-nw will start, showing both
interfaces.

How can I add the second interface to redhat-control-network? I need it
urgently because I have to restart the interface each time the laptop
goes to sleeping mode.

Thanks
Peter