Isabel - Re: Sept. 15th Announcement?

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 16:12:38 UTC 2003

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 10:30:09AM -0400, MJang wrote:
> Dear Michael,
>
> Here's hoping that everyone at Red Hat, and their families and homes, are safe and secure. I think we all hope that if you've lost
> power and Internet access, that it comes back soon. (Nearly 700,000 homes lost power in North Carolina.)

Thank you for your kind wishes; I believe that all Red Hatters and
families are safe and sound.

> The efforts that you made to update the Website, to keep us updated with information, I think, were nothing short of heroic.

The truly heroic efforts were on the part of our IS team making the changes
while working nearly 24x7 to make sure that we were very, very well prepared
for Isabel.

Enjoy the new site, now at http://fedora.redhat.com/
(Yes, there's a redirect :-)

michaelkjohnson