IEEE1394, SBP2 and External Firewire HDD

Vidyut Luther vid at linuxpowered.com
Mon Sep 22 16:43:50 UTC 2003

do you have any other USB/Firewire Mass storage devices ? My printer has
a pcmcia slot for memory card reading, and I have one of those USB all
in one readers which are also considered mass storage devices.. I'm
going to go home tonight and uplug everything except the firewire drive.

So all I have is ohci1394 and sbp2. Plus my regular ide drive.