What are consequences of "merger necessitates removal of ...

Maynard Kuona knxmay001 at mail.uct.ac.za
Mon Sep 22 18:48:43 UTC 2003

I sometimes wish Redhat would just buy the license. It is becoming very
inconvenient for us. With fedora now merged with Redhat, we now have to
get these somewhere else. Can these not be hosted outside US, as a
temporary measure until the issue is resolved, because it needs to be. I
am no longer encoding my cds into mp3, but I have so many mp3's, it is a
hassle to to this nicely with Redhat. How much does the license cost. Is
it not $50,000 for the perpetual license.