Critical update - Privacy policy times out - Severn 9.0.93

Peter Boy pboy at barkhof.uni-bremen.de
Mon Sep 22 23:25:08 UTC 2003

Am Mon, 2003-09-22 um 22.45 schrieb Gene Ballard:
> Critical update - Privacy policy times out - Severn
> 9.0.93
> When I click the update button the Privacy Policy
> never comes up.

Same here with a fresh Severn install. I could resolve by downloading
the actual up2date up2date-gnome and rhnlib from rawhide and installing
it.

Maybe it is another incarnation of the certification prob which had
been announced here and on RHN website.

Additionally, you have to choose a second channel, Severn Beta Updates
(or alike)!

Peter