Forumns instead of email?

Ivan A. Beveridge ivan at dreamtime.org
Wed Sep 24 19:13:49 UTC 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 12:07:45PM -0700, Daniel Durgin wrote:
> Any one else left stunned by the constant deluge of
> emails all day long?  I am not sure who is in control
> here, or if there is any at all :)
>
> Freesco ( http://forums.freesco.org/support/index.php
> ) has a nice php forumn.  I could see something like
> this be very suitable for beta testing.

If you want to "dip into" messages then forums may be better. Email
filtering gives much more control to be able to score/delete/etc stuff,
and search for what you are looking for.

AIUI the archives of this list are available on-line, so you could use that.
I'm not sure if you can opt to not receive the emails.

--
Ivan Beveridge	<ivan at dreamtime.org>
		<ivan at dreamtim.demon.co.uk>