First problems with Fedora Core

Gerry Tool gstool at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 22:32:04 UTC 2003

Install went well.

Up2date froze during first-boot while trying to register with RHN.

Reboot restarted first-boot OK and up2date completed to finding there
was no channel available for this system yet.

Evolution has frozen multiple times - almost anytime I try to change
something like adding this account or moving the subject field to the
left of the from field.  Have to kill all evolution processes to
recover.

Attempts to reboot before killing errant evolution processes failed
until I did a Ctrl-Alt-Backspace.

RHN icon is 1 pixel wide.

Any confirmation of these findings from others?  If so, I will bugzilla
them.

Thanks.

Gerry Tool