NFS Install Fail

Matt Whiteley matt-whiteley at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 13:44:55 UTC 2003

I get a failure in the NFS install after entering the server address and
path.  I have a blank blue screen for a minute maybe and then it tells
me signal 11, unmounting disks, disabling swap ... safe to reboot.  I
have checked the iso files.  I am using a Win2k NFS server Omni from
Xlink, but I have used it in the past without problems.

I enter
192.168.1.102 [w2kbox]
/pub/fedora/

Then a pause and the error.  In severn1 I can mount the directory and
view the contents (the three iso files).

I was trying to save some cdrs but maybe I will just burn them.

--
Matt Whiteley <matt-whiteley at comcast.net>