FC2T2 install report

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 04:32:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 19:43, Jack Bowling wrote:
> Summary - Flawless install... eventually. I'm impressed.

I'm impressed to.
My only gripe is they reverted back to evolution 1.4 which means my 1.5
stuff is gone - but I can't really lay the blame on them for that, it is
risky using a test release for real e-mail stuff (though that is imho
the best way to really test something - use it)

Reverting versions (they went to more stable versions of some of the
libraries evolution needs) was probably the right thing to do. GNUCash
now works for me, I suspect that's why.

The default SELinux settings did not work - but I re-installed with
SELinux disabled (single user desktop - no servers - don't *really* need
it) and it is quite smooth.