Re: clock-applet dies when trying to change prefs - patch?

seth vidal wrote:

I have the exact same problem with the applet. I sent a message to the developers and cc'ed the person responsible for gnome-applets.

I got a message regarding the reciept of the bug report. I didn't get a notification that any rsolution has been achieved.

I have this problem since development.

What's the Bug Number?

-sv

I guess there is a patch that is at the below link.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=25517&action=view

Jim