Okay everyone I asked this 3 days ago, STILL waiting for answer, can someone please respond: still can't install

mail at lotus-notes.net mail at lotus-notes.net
Thu Apr 1 13:25:51 UTC 2004

I emailed everyone 3 days asking if I could get some help either with an FTP for a working install or other way to do it via yum or something.  Swapping out the earlier test versions of core 2 disc 1 and then swapping to the current one (core 2 test 2) does NOT work for me.

Surely someone out there can take a minute to respond, I thought that would be something many people would have replied with by now but have read each and every email that I have gotten, other than some small reference to a bootable floppy creation process I don't see much.  I checked the timestamps on the mirrors this morning the bad copies of disc 1 that won't boot still seem to be there and haven't been replaced.

Help?

thanks, Lee