Custom kernels

Hans Engelen hans.engelen at pandora.be
Thu Apr 1 13:31:56 UTC 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 15:15, Valery Suhomlinov wrote:
> Calm down, cowboy. :) I've just installed kernel*src.rpm, changed .config
> and made new rpm and this way I have no annoying messages like yours :)

Making an RPM from it might make the message go away but doesn't change
sentiment held within it. The sentiment as I understand it from the message
quoted being : No support unless you use the kernels as compiled by Red Hat
i.e. Official Red Hat kernels. If I am misunderstanding the message by all
means forget I mentioned it.