SELinux and compatibility

Paul Bender pbender at qualcomm.com
Thu Apr 1 15:32:03 UTC 2004

I do not think anyone can provide a blanket answer. However, here is my
experience:
(1) I have had no problems with the RPMs from Fedora, Linva or Codeweavers
2. I have had no problems using the vanilla 2.6.4 kernel with the
appropiate SELinux options enabled in the config
3. I have had no problems using the Cisco VPN 3000 drivers with my
SELinux enabled vanilla kernel. (The Fedora kernel has problems
unrelated to SELinux