FC2test1: XFree86

nyook nyook at gmx.net
Fri Apr 2 06:35:50 UTC 2004

Hello list

Since a few days, I can't update many of the kde and qt packages (in
fact everything gui related) because the dependency resolving shows an
error that XFree86 requires some libx. I thought that everything which
is required for these FC2test updates is located in rawhide?

Can it be that I may have unintentionally/accidentally updated something
XFree86-related from another repository which is icompatible to
FC2test1? (I sometimes use apt-get with the freshrpms repository
enabled, but for regular updates I use up2date with rawhide)

Thanks.