Could not set exec context to user_u:sysadm_r:sysadm_t. Broken pipe

Sanjeev Das sanjeevdas at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 04:11:14 UTC 2004

I am running Fedora Core 2 Test 2 on a Pentium III 500 Mhz system.
Running any app that requires su access results in the app dying. For
example, I I do system-config-network as a non root user, the password
screen comes up. After typing in the password the app dies and prints this
on the console:

Could not set exec context to user_u:sysadm_r:sysadm_t. Broken pipe

Is it something to do with some configuration?