Please turn SELinux off by default (was: Re: Howto turn off selinux? ) (Douglas Furlong) (Gene C.)

Brian Bober netdemonz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 23:09:21 UTC 2004

Sorry about this possibly being top-posted. I subscribe to digest.

Gene C. wrote:
> will be in FC2-final.  Lets see how FC2-test3 looks.  I would also be
> comforable with slipping the final just a bit more and have FC2-test4 if that
>
> would really improve the chances of the default being enforcing=1 in the

I wouldn't have a problem with a test4 either. I believe with a major change
such as this, pushing back a final release is better than releasing something
to the masses that will not be well recieved. I also thought about an issue of
issues if its turned on for testers, then they update to the final release
packages, and its turned off in that, if that could cause compatibility issues.