Samba issues

Tatxe friopolar at saladelfrio.com
Tue Apr 6 16:56:06 UTC 2004

Hi all:

I was using Fedora Core 1 without a problem but when I install the beta
2 I have a issue with samba. I'm trying to connecto to our file sever
(Win NT) and all I got is:

[root at iglu root]# mount /mnt/saladelfrio/
[root at iglu root]# ls -la /mnt/saladelfrio
ls: /mnt/saladelfrio: `slot' incorrecto

and the tail -f /var/log/messages
Apr  6 18:54:18 iglu kernel: SELinux: initialized (dev , type smbfs),
not configured for labeling

The fstab line is right or almost work with Fedora Core 1.

¿Any tip?, Maybe is a SELinux thing, but I can't find anything and I've
searching on the test-list archives.
--
Tatxe