Whole distro breaks down over 30 minute span.

Draek draek at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 11:35:02 UTC 2004

I have done a full update with YUM, using "yum -y update" and it
downloaded like 577 packages. Everything now works fine as far as I can
tell.

Seems the problem is fixed in updated packages! plus you get gnome 2.6.0
in the process so its always good.

Hope this helps anyone if anybody is having this problem.