Applause. Stabilizing for test3?

Brian Bober netdemonz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 21:08:33 UTC 2004

It appears that the new updates for test2 have lead to a rather stable setup,
much better than the initial setup for test2. Mixed with rpms.livna.org and
fedora extras, I'm very impressed at what I can do. I have to applaud the
fedora developers for coming upon such a nice mix. I'm very impressed, and yet
this is only a test. So, my question is am I correct in my assumption that
test2 is pretty much frozen? What things should we expect to see in test3? Are
you going to be testing anything new, or are you just going to be ironing out
the remaining kinks (such as remaining issues selinux)?