Fix for 'no driver found' problem with Kickstart?

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Wed Apr 14 02:01:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 17:37 -0500, Edwards, Scott (MED, Kelly IT
Resouces) wrote:

> Apparently this is bug in Firefox?  I looked at this directory on two
> different machines with Firefox (one Windows and one running FC1) and the
> directories look empty.  So then I tried the regular old command line ftp,
> the files are there and downloaded just fine.  So just for curiosity I
> looked at the files with Konqueror and they were there.

I think it's more a matter of "now you see them, now you don't".  They
were missing from the (usually very reliable) mirror I use earlier,
presumably also from the master.  Later they showed up.  Haven't got
firefox loaded on FC2T2 right now, so can't rigorously test the theory.

Phil