USB Hotplug doesn't

Fulko.Hew at sita.aero Fulko.Hew at sita.aero
Wed Apr 14 16:51:01 UTC 2004

On my Centrino laptop, the USB sub-system doesn't detect
newly plugged in devices.

Devices are detected at boot time (if they were plugged
in before booting), they are forgotten when they are unplugged,
but they are never re-detected upon re-insertion.

This works on RH9 on the same hardware, but FC2/T2 fails.

(This is related to an previous email on the list regarding
cameras that are no longer found by gphoto.)

I have submitted a bugzilla (#120306), but the issue hasn't
been acknowleged yet.  Does anyone else see this problem?