Re: Crossover Office + Quicken 2004 + Fedora Core 2 T2

Pankaj Jain wrote:

Has anyone been able to install Quicken 2004 on FC2T2 with CXOffice
2.1?  I've tried all the recommended methods from the cxoffice forums
but no luck.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Never used crossover nor Quicken, but I remember the following link that you might check:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&forumid=37&threadid=162026

Regards,
  Christian