yum problems

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 09:49:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've been away since Tuesday, so have a lot of catching up to do with
yum. As a single user (i.e. ctrl alt f1 and login), I started yum. Fine,
it downloaded the tonne of headers, I said yes and since then have had
to restart yum four or five times as the download has just stopped.

The program hasn't crashed as such; I can get out using ctrl c, just the
download has died.

Any ideas how to combat this very annoying problem?

TTFN

Paul
--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you