Flash memory

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 13:19:43 UTC 2004

Hi,

Something has happened between FC1 rawhide and FC2t3. My USB flashcard
reader is no longer allowing me to access the flash card I use in my
Yopy PDA - it's not even registering using sg_scan or cdrecord --scanbus
(as it used to).

I have it set in fstab that /dev/sda (mounts to /mnt/yopy) is the yopy
card and /dev/sda1 (mounts to /mnt/flashcard) is my flashcard from the
camera.

/dev/sda0 points to /dev/video1 (my webcam) though this has never been a
factor before. All the cables are plugged in (the PC is charging my Yopy
as I type this).

uhci_hcd, ehci and ohci are all modprobed in. scsi_mod has usb_storage
against it.

Any ideas what is going on and more over, how do I fix it?

TTFN

Paul
--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you