SELinux messages (was Re: FC2T2 openssh issues)

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sun Apr 25 01:59:57 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au> said:
> If SE Linux prevents an action then in almost all cases the kernel will log a
> message about it.  The message will start with "avc: ", please
> check /var/log/messages for such entries and tell us what they are.

On that note: I've done a fresh install from rawhide, and SELinux is now
disabled by default.  However, I get lots of messages like:

security_context_to_sid: called before initial load_policy on unknown context system_u:object_r:bluetooth_var_run_t

Is this expected, should I bugzilla it, will it be fixed before FC2t3
release?
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>