FC2T3 torrent locations

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Mon Apr 26 19:36:13 UTC 2004

> Well if that's true, why have I seen posts on this list about T3
> install/setup problems?  Did I miss something?
>
> On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:57:12 -0400, seth vidal
> <skvidal at phy.duke.edu>  wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 14:49 -0400, Mark Haney wrote:
> >> Anyone have a TORRENT file for downloading T3 they can
> send me?  It's
> >> the
> >> best way to get it and I can't find the ISO's on any
> mirrors close to
> >> me.
> >>

> > t3 is NOT RELEASED YET.

I got T2 and after an up2date had T3. There was some errors (after that
up2date) about the XKD (will submit a bug report tonight). Perhaps that is
what the posts referred to?

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418
Please do not forward, Cc or Bcc this email to anyone without my consent.